Sunday 23 December 2012

Bismillahirahmaniraheem

Assalamualaikum and hello all, this is my second time blogging in blogspot.com. Actually, this blog is randomly post by me, everything happen in my life, my preferences, my hobbies, my desire. Tak kira lah apa pun. Asal kan aku happy buat blog ni. Hehe. Actually my type of blog will be decided later. Tapi mengikut hati dan perasaan, i prefer that this blog will be a blog that show you guys about my hobbies, little bit of diary kot. KOT LA. But not entirely my private life. Why i create this blog? What i start this blog? Its because my english getting very bad time to time. In order to start something new, maybe blogging can help me start something that can improve my english. Actually, i feeel very bad when speak english with foreign people. Agak pelik, because ive learn english from early childhood education till last month. Tapi still cant speak properly, maybe im scared that people will laugh at me. Like i am not good in english. ARGH! MAMPOSLAH APA ORANG NAK KATA APA!. At least i try. Actually, not less than 10 minute before ive start this blog, ive read something at http://www.malaysia-students.com. 10 Simple ways to Improve your English. There are some tips that stated there that tell me that making a blog in english can improve my english. I start to think that slowly i will improve my english by writing something. Maybe lah! Salah satu sebab lagi, my dad and my mom ask me to do some english course. Little bit of embarrassing when they realize that my english not good as they think. Semuanya start when i cant speak english while im in New Zealand last week. My brother have good english, my elder sister, ofcourse she doing fine with english, and lagi memalukan my younger sister can speak english fluently. waaa! malu siak! First entry ni just about my english.Ok laaa.atleast ive try something.

No comments:

Post a Comment